Thursday, December 2, 2010

Simply Betty has new images!!

That's right folks, Simply Betty has a new line of images called,
Kat Mandu and Friends.

It's a great new line just in time for those of us who are still madly
working on Christmas cards.

I used "Adam" for my card today.

 How cool is he? Or better yet, how cool does he think he is?
I went with some weird color choices, but I had a plan in the beginning.
Then I just went with it and am pretty happy with the final result.

Adam was lots of fun to color and has lots of versatility as a masculine image.
I colored him with Copics and mounted the panel
on some killer Echo Park dp that Betty also carries in her store.
I ran the base of the card through a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then I sanded it
to show more of the texture.

Yup! One down, 40 more to go!
Last year I sent out store bought cards (I just didn't have the time to make them!) and some people thought they were on my s*#t list since they didn't get a homemade card.

I guess I had better get busy.

Make sure to stop by the Simply Betty challenge blog to check out what the other fabulously talented ladies have created and stop by the SBS store to pick up some of these awesome new images!!

4 comments:

  1. No one appreciates your art more than me! I already have a shrine, and I hope you remove the restraining order soon.=) Great card, I really dig the colors. So vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby coloring and design for a perfect boy card! I love the colors and, well, everything!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. your colour choices are superb and as usual the standard of colouring is beyond excellent, fantasticly amazing card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He turned out so cute. I am loving the colors you went with!! AWESOME boy card Gloria!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.