Monday, November 1, 2010

HDH063 Freaker's Free For All!


Man, what a weekend!
I can honestly say I am glad to be done with October!
I've got so much planned for next year already!

Fortunately, the Macabre Monday challenge at Haunted Design House 
is a "Freaker's Free for all! Anything goes!!
Now I can pawn off some Hallowe'en leftovers.
  
I got this image last year and never used it!
He is adorable and from Paper Makeup stamps.

He looks a little spooked.
Maybe he's an arachnophobe!

I used some killer digi paper from fellow minion, Susan.
She has a site where she sells awesome digi paper sets called
Please drop by and see what she has to offer.

Thanks for coming by today.
I'm off to peruse the Hallowe'en clearance sale at Mike's!

4 comments:

  1. Love it Glo! susan's paper is indeed awesome and those little critters you've got going are adorable. Love how you've strung the spiders across. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww he is SO sweet-he does look a bit scared-maybe even a bit sad! what a sweet little face! your card is just darling, GLoria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is a cutie, love your card you are extremely talented in so many things x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab, and look how amazingly your colouring matches the paper; you're a genius! :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.