***Second post for today***
***Please scroll down for the Xmas Emo preview for SBS***
Lisa over at ldfdesign awarded me this Attitude blog award.
How sweet and cool of her to even think of me in her top 5.
Now as a result, I have to list 3 things that make me different (only 3 huh?),
and then I get to nominate 5 blogs of boastful attitude.
1. I tend to think outside of my box, and when I do, I have to clean it up.
2. I believe that conformity is the death of the soul. How about you?
3. I collect everything! Lunchboxes (old, metal vintage ones), tattoos, SHAG art,
framed bug specimens, vintage Hallowe'en decorations, $2 bills, Toxic Toon merch,
Hello Kitty/Kuromi/My Melody (Sanrio has alot of my husband's money),
The Muppets merch, Nightmare B4 Xmas merch, Sid and Marty Krofft merch, cool and unusual weirdness, just to name a few.
Now for my pick of 5 blogs chock full of attitude!!
1. Haunted Design House - Barb is my Master, and I must obey.....
2. Cards Cards and more Cards - Eulanda is amazing with just a touch of the 'tude
3.Katt Korpsgryndr - I don't have anything on this chick in the attitude department
4. Smudgetastic - Andrea is an awesome artist with many talents
5. The Octopode Factory - Lily has the most unique and creepy digi images available
It was very hard to only choose 5 blogs to award this honor.
Practically everyone I know has attitude!!!
Thanks again to Lisa, for recognizing pure attitude when she sees it!!