Well, after scouring all of my stamps only to find that I really didn't have anything original to use for this challenge, I decided to draw my own creepy chick.
I am quite pleased with myself. I like the way the drool and her blind eye turned out after about 5 layers of glaze pen and paper glaze (which btw, does not dry very shiny on standard 24# art paper). I was afraid I was going to have to scrap the entire project from the very beginning. I used a Sharpie to ink my outline and didn't realize that Copics will make it bleed until I had already colored her neck and watched in horror as the ink started to blur.
Watercolor pencils to the rescue! I bought this set from SU a few months ago and this is the first time I have used them. They worked really well, although I did go through Copic withdrawl.
Since I am always late at entering Barb's challenges, I have a few cards that didn't make the deadline last week, and I wanna share them anyway.
Okay, I think that's it for now.