Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Quirky Skeletons

Just popping in real quick to share a new company
(new to me, anyway) and their adorable stamps.

The company is called AALL & CREATE.
They're a European company, and I had to find a US retailer to get their
stamps. A simple Google search led me to Simon Says Stamp, who delivered 
these stamps super fast.

The stamps sets are called, Quirks #73 and Quirks mini #104.
The fun part about these images is how versatile and cute they are to play with.
Like sweet skeleton paper dolls. 

I honestly thought the devil horns were vampire fangs at first.
Still a good accessory to have on hand, though.
I have a box of pre printed cards and can never figure out how to use them.
Well, I figured it out. I added Distress Oxided ink to the card base and then
added washi tapes and splatter to ground the skellie focal point. 

I think she's my favorite, so far.

Just keeping it simple to let the stamps shine.
  
The bowler hat and the cat are some of the best accessory stamps that come 
with these sets. 

I popped on some coveted MS Halloween paper and some washi tapes
to ground the skellie and his kitteh. Trying to keep it as simple as
possible, which is quite difficult for me.

I am loving this new rubber and I'm sure these guys will surface
frequently around here. 



  

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! They're precious! Love ALL your cards with these cuties! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.