Friday, January 12, 2018

Always an Oddball

I have always been something of an oddball all of my life.
I have learned to embrace my strangeness over the years,
and have managed to find my "tribe" in the process.
So, it shouldn't come as a surprise that I adore the remarkably quirky
artwork of Lizzy Love, over at Oddball Art Stamps Company.

I have been very fortunate in that I have won a few free images as prizes
in the challenges on the Oddball challenge blog and the contests on their facebook group.
I have also purchased my fair share of images. There are just too many to choose from!! 
This little guy is one of my favorites.
He is called, Sunny Bunny and  can be found here.
He comes with quite a few sentiments, as well. A lot of bang for your buck.

 
I also had a play with some distress oxide inks.
I love these inks so much more than the original distress inks.
These blend like buttah.

Okay, here is this sweetie one more time.
Be sure to join the facebook group, play along with the challenges, and 
just have fun with Oddball Art Stamps

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Oddball Art Stamps challenges: Feature A Creature



   

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous make, thanks for joining us for the Polkadoodles Blog Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful make and so fits in with our theme this month over at the Oddball Stamps Blog Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin cute... I love your work.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge.
    Hugs, Tina – DT
    Oddball Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, love the oxide cloud, adds lovely texture.
    Thanks for joining us at the Oddball Art Stamps Challenge Blog
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.