I've got a new project for the theme of
over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge today.
Ever since I got these stamps, I've been scheming as to how I was
going to put them all together on a card.
I think I pulled it off.
I used the new release of Marsha #6209 and coupled her with
the Skunk #4050.
I added some wave die cuts made of vellum, and colored the backs of them using Copics.
I was going for a rancid fume look.
And to top it all off, I used the incredibly useful Pull My Finger #8966
stamp to really drive home the idea that Marsha is up to no good.
Something tells me she is going to give this skunk a run for his money...
I backed this odoriferous scene with a lively orange polka dot paper to
stay within the guidelines of the current theme.
Be sure to pop by the Stampotique Designer's Challenge to see what the other
ladies have cooked up for this fun theme.
This is great Gloria... I adore your colouring of Marsha !ReplyDelete