Saturday, November 14, 2015

All Hail the Queen of Snark!!

I am thrilled to have been chosen as the Queen of Snark
over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
As the Queen I get to play along with those snarky ladies for their
newest challenge which is ...


Now you may be thinking, "What the heck does that mean?"
Basically, it can be anything to do with music. Sheet music, lyrics,
musical notes, etc...
I was struggling a bit trying find a snarky song to use as my muse,
but decided to go in a completely different direction using holiday sheet music
as my background paper. I used a snarky sentiment to fulfill my Snarky title.   

I went with the holiday standard Christmas song, "Jingle Bells"
I pulled up some Jingle Bells sheet music and aged them to perfection.

 The stamp is called, 'Tangled Enthusiasm', from Stampotique.
The presents are also a stamp from Stampotique, called 'Piling Things'.

Perfect snarky sentiment also from Stampotique.

I had a blast coloring the Xmas lights. I hadn't given any thought as to how
to fussy cut them beforehand, but I think they turned out quite alright.


Thank you so much, Snarky Sisterhood!!
I really appreciate being recognized as a Queen, and being asked 
to join in on the snarky fun for this challenge.
Be sure to stop by the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and see
what the real Queens of Snark have conjured up for this theme.   

8 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha !!! AWESOME !! This is a brilliant piece Glo and Congrats on your Title :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't love this card enough! LOVE how you colored that image. And then you FUSSY CUT THE LIGHTS!!!! Holy crap! You are cra-cra!! But it looks so fantabulous! So glad to have you as our Guest Designer at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love this card!!! it's perfect and awesome sentiment and wowsers awesome fussy cutting. Glad to have you as our Guest Designer at SoSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even find the words to tell you how awesome I think this is!!!!!
    Thank you so very much for being our Queen and Guest Designer for the Y is for Yodelayeeeehoooo challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way you fussy-cut your tangled dude is brilliant! And your music is definitely aged to perfection. So glad you brought the snark to the Sisterhood for our latest challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could I order a set for my Christmas card recipients, please? Of course, I only have a handful of people I send Christmas cards to anymore. Come to think of it, I haven't send cards out in years - it was one of the first things cut from the Xmas To Do List. Maybe just pop that beauty into an envelope and pretend I've mailed it to you, okay? Act surprised when you open it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hey, I forgot to congratulate you on your coronation as Queen of Snark! A well-deserved honour, and one I am most certainly jealous of. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, LOVE! Especially how you fussy cut the lights! I'll be remembering that for SURE! Brilliant coloring and background sheet music. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.