Friday, May 3, 2013

Vivienne Peacock

I have had a "thing" for peacocks for years. 
I have always had peacock feathers in a vase or arrangement 
somewhere in my house. 

I found a really cool mirror a few years ago,
 and I have been caught up in the current craze ever since.


I've got peacock papers, stamps, and embellishments. 
Somewhere.

So it almost goes without saying, that I had to purchase Vivienne,
by Annie Rodrigue, from Kraftin' Kimmie, as soon as I saw her! 

Then I finally inked her up for the current challenge at 
The challenge is heat or dry embossing. I did both kinds of embossing.
I used a cool Sizzix peacock feather embossing folder for the background.
I left it all white. I really like the subtle impact it gives.

 I used heat embossing for the sentiment.
Overall, pretty clean and simple. A new premise for me, but I like it.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenge(s):  

4 comments:

  1. I love your card. You have colored up Viv so wonderfully. Love all the glitter you gave her. CAS seems to be so difficult for me,but you pulled it off fabulously.Brilliant withe the peacock embossing. I didn`t even know that folder existed.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - she's just beautiful my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab mirror and isn't she the cheeky one? Great embossing, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.