Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A Little FUN with an ATC

I really miss making ATCs. They are so fun and realativly quick
to whip up. They're a great way to use up those paper scraps, and a good
trial size way to try out new techniques or mediums.
A great ATC only challenge blog is Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge .
Jen always has a fun weekly challenge theme, 
and usually has a fabulous sponsor lined up as well.
This week's challenge theme is :
#194 (almost 200!) 'You Animal!'.
The awesome sponsor is Janet Klein from Vera Lane Studio.
She has some quirky and unusual images. I like that. A lot.

Here is my animal inspired ATC.
This guy is from Little Miss Muffet Stamps .
He is from a set of two unicorns called, 
Boon and Jitters. I'm not sure which one he is.
I'm going to assume this is Boon. But it doesn't
really matter since it appears the image is no longer available.
Yes, I've had him that long and just now got around to coloring
him in. One down, thousands more to go. As usual, I have colored this
image using Copic markers. 

Even though he has a horn that makes him a unicorn,
I decided to mix it up a bit and gave him a cool, sparkly, metal wing.
Let's just assume he actually has two wings. Otherwise he'd just
fly around in circles and that's not cool. 
I backed him onto some OLD dp scrap and an even older rhinestone
flourish. Overall, this is quite a destash heavy project. I like that.

I'd like to enter this ATC in the following challenges:


    

   

3 comments:

  1. OOOH, gorgeous! LOVE his wing(s). xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, so adorable and great colouring - per usual :) Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! so glad you played along with simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.