Monday, May 20, 2013

Emergency Embellies

You still have a week to enter the current challenge
at Haunted Design House - Emergency Embellishment.

Do you have a "go to" embellishment that you turn to in a pinch?
How about sparkly ribbon or a cool 3D embellishment?
Well, try to make a project using only one type of embellishment.
Not as easy as you may think.

Personally, I like brads. 
If I have a blank spot to fill, there goes a brad. 
I used four diamond MS brads on this card.

I also used this fabulous image called,
"Mama Mumba Voodoo Woman", from Rick St. Dennis.


Thanks for dropping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and stunning coloring! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can honestly say you have never posted one single thing that I haven't loved and this is no exception. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful Glo, I am always in awe of your colour work. Fab image too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing coloring and fab DP. Cool embellies, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cool BG paper! You are a master at coloring! Cool senti too! Love this!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.