Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happiness is...

...an almost completely
filled in Copic color chart for 2012.

I finally broke down and ordered some new Copic colors and
some replacement colors too. I'm going to need another Copic
storage container if they keep coming out with new colors!
Mine is beyond capacity so I had to move my fluorescents
and warm grays to a little cup until I figure something else out.   

This chunky painting of Frida all sugar skulled out,
is by the uber talented Megan Suarez (of Dilly Beans).
It makes me happy, and it looks awesome on my mantle.

I am slowly rising from my funk, and was inspired to make
a couple cards for the coming VDay.

One of my favorite artists is Joe Capobianco.
This is his rendition of true love. I swiped it from the web
and UTEE'd it and cracked it to look like a shattered tile.
I added some webbed ribbon, a graveyard die cut,
green rhinestones, and some cool MS border punches. 

This one is my favorite though.
Who can resist the charm of Gomez?

I set the sentiment which translates to,
"My Dearest". Gomez's pet name for Morticia.
Then,  I added some webbed ribbon, a fancy tag,
a bunch of paper roses, and some die cut swirls.

Adorable image!!

It feels good to be back at it creating again.
I'm behind as usual, but I feel like trying to get
caught back up. That's a good sign.

4 comments:

  1. All amazing creations! Being creative always makes me feel better, and in some cases can be very theraputic. Glad to see your back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well these are both brilliant but the first one is incredible!!! More like a decoration for a wall than a card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!
    your stuff is amazing girl :)
    hope you r a'right

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.