Sunday, July 30, 2017

If you can be a unicorn... why not?

It has become a rare occurrence that I get to create anymore.
With work, chores, and intermittent hand pain to contend with,
my creative outlets have slowed to a trickle.
Which makes this little inspirational plaque even more special.

This is the first time I have played along with Oddball Art Stamps
Progressive challenge, but once I saw this adorable unicorn I had to play along.
There are actually two unis in this set, but I only had room for one on this
particular project. 

I made this for one of my besties who has a craft room with open space on the walls.
I have a problem with open spaces, as I want to fill them with lots of cool
schtuffs like art and toys and crap. It's a sickness...  

I tried to keep this as non-pink and cutesy as possible with the use of black
sequin glitter around the perimeter, and black accents to keep all the rainbow
nausea to a minimum.

I'd love to enter this in the following challenges:
Oddball Art Stamps - A Sky Full of Stars
(lots of stars in the background)

  

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love it and your freind will too I am sure.
    I hope your Hand pain eases for you.x
    Thanks for joining us for Oddball Stamps Blog Challenge. Best of luck with your entry and hope to see you next month!
    Angie DT OddballStampsBlogChallange

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful and even more special with all you're dealing with. I have problems with my hands as well as other things and I tend to let it get me down and not do things instead of preservering through it. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that same sickness LOL! I really love your coloring. Such a wonderful card! Your besti is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.