Monday, March 20, 2017

Aurora Wings: #46 Sketch Challenge

Just wanted to pop in quickly today with my card for the new theme at 
The theme is actually a sketch, which I have decided I am rather fond of.
I struggle so  much with the layout of a card, it's nice to have the guess work
taken out for me with a sketch.

I decided to use the sweet Pierrot Sprite for the card.

Such an adorable and painfully sweet image.
Great for so many sentiments, but unfortunately
it is perfect for a sympathy card. I have the need 
for a few of those this month.

Thanks for dropping by today.

Be sure to pop by the challenge blog and check out the fun and inspiring sketch,
along with all of the fabulous DT samples.
  

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS !! I love sketches too for the same reason :-) I love how you layered it up and your wonderful colouring on the sweet image. Sorry to hear you need a few sympathy cards :-(

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Glo, this tugs at my heartstrings! The lovely soft lilacs and delicate coloring of Pierrot Sprite are so sweet and soothing. So sorry you need a sympathy card, but I'm sure whoever receives it will be deeply touched. What a beautiful take on the sketch. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glo, this is so beautiful! Love your take on the sketch in this color palette. It's mellow, subtle, and definitely elegant. I especially love how you visually popped the Pierrot Sprite by having the pretty circular die cut smudged dark in the center. Sorry to hear that you needed a few sympathy cards this month, but thank you so much for this lovely inspiration for our Sketch Challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.