Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wednesday's child is full of ...

... poisonous gas and pirouettes. 
I never did care for that whole "Wednesday's child is full of woe" deal.
Since I was born on a Wednesday, I hated to think that my fate was sealed,
and I was doomed to walk the earth full of woe for all of my days, based solely
on the day of the week I was born. And yet, maybe I am rather woeful...
Whatevah!

I've kind of been on a corrugated cardboard kick lately, and I had a piece
already distressed and cut to the perfect ATC size lying around....
So I made an ornament or a hanging of sorts.

I used some new pearlized crackle paste, and some of my favorite mica flake medium.
I also added good ol' Stickles to the perimeter to match her glittery ensemble.
I like the contrast between all of the textures on this piece.

  Such a fun image!
I used the strange, yet delicate 'Ballerina' image from the 'Toxic Ballerinas' set.
She just adds more glittery texture and bizarre contrast to the entire piece.


Thanks for stopping by!
If you're in the mood for daily inspiration using Smeared Ink images,
be sure to check out the eye candy at Smudgy Antics.  

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! And I'm also a Wednesday child. Sometimes I tell myself it's an acronym for Wonderfully Odd Emotions, and sometimes I just think well fuck 'em, if the world was a better place I might be happier, but all the damn normals have messed it up for the rest of us :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this ATC! So much packed onto this amazing card! Love it all!
    Much better take on Wednesday's Child :)
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.