Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Almost in the single digits Day 21

10 more days until Halloween!!
How do ya like my countdown thingie?
I forgot I had purchased this in early September, but only
unearthed it yesterday while trying to finish off the decorating.

I now remember I had set it aside with the intention of painting
up the Reaper since he's looking a bit rough. 

Glad I remembered to get this out and use it before it was too late.
Gotta love those Michael's discounts and coupons. 
I got a wicked good deal in this thing. 

 For my artsy offering I have made another ATC.

I have quite a few Meljen's images, but rarely have the time
to color them up. I did manage to get this lovely lady colored
up for the 31 Days of Halloween celebration.
Her name is Zombie Stella and she can be found here


I added some lightning bolts and a sentiment from a There She Goes 
Halloween tag set. I colored the edges using TH Distress Inks and the mini
blending tool. I really like the way that tool works. 
I usually use a sponge dauber on my finger for this type of effect, 
but I like the new tool better.


Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope I'm not boring you all with my Halloween papercrafts.
I hope to have my house ready to photograph this week so I can
show and tell you all about my cool decorations and stuff.

12 comments:

  1. Zombie Stella is awesome, love the colors! Love the pale green stitching. Awesome good buy at Michaels for the Halloween counter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find! Especially at a bargain and I love your ATC. Really cute image and the lightning bolt is just perfect! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the countdown calendar. Your ATC is fabulous. She is cute and I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your countdown calendar - you have some really cool stuff! Great ATC - Love Zombie Stella and the colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glo u r soooo talented. You inspire me. This is phenomenal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not bored at all!
    Stella looks like a sweetie. And your watermark made it look like she has a friend!
    Love your countdown graveyard.
    I miss our Michael's. Clearance and closeout savings are more fun when discovered hands on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool that countdown calendar is! Love your ATC, especially the lighting bolts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOoooo what a spooktacular card, she's adorbs! I NEED to go to Michaels to glean for next year and I hope they have this coz I WANT it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This image is colored wonderfully and the sentiment looks like it was made for it!! Love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those glittery lightning bolts in the background! Beautiful coloring of the image, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great find! Especially at a bargain and I love your ATC. Love the pale green stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She/he is a funny image! Love the count down calendar that you unearthed, no pun intended? LOL Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.