Monday, November 4, 2013

Samhain Sunset Day of the Dead Sprite

Today marks the beginning of the last week of
official challenges at Haunted Design House.
The challenge is Samhain Sunset.
Our sponsor is Aurora Wings.

I chose to work with the Day of the Dead Marigold Sprite.
Such a wonderfully whimsical image. I love it!
I colored it up with Copics in reds, oranges, and yellows.
I also played with my new Rock Candy Stickles on the wings.


Used a shabby fabric rose and a red gem in the center for a
punch of color. 

I also stuck a graveyard die cut in the background,
with some black trim to lend to the cemetery vibe. 

I am just loving this little Sprite!

Check out the other Minion made creations over at HDH.

Thanks for dropping by.
Keep it creepy.


8 comments:

  1. Oh so CUTE! your fiery colors are just AMAZING! Love, love, LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. beautiful work with the copics as always, very green here ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that fabric rose and the image is soooo fun! Well done!!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glo,
    Very cool looking and beautiful, you do wonderful art work my dear! I like your fabric flower!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glo,
    Very cool looking and beautiful, you do wonderful art work my dear! I like your fabric flower!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Your coloring is amazing!!! LOVE IT!! Wow!!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    ps...There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome colors girl....ohh how I've missed all of your creations...thanks for stopping by ....missed ya girly...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just fricken awesome girl...the colors are so striking against the white face...thanks for stopping by today...miss ya girly...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.