Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gothic Make Over at HDH

This week at Haunted Design House
we wanted to see what those cute or non-Goth
images would look like all Gothed up.

The sponsor this week is Saturated Canary.
What better images to give a little dark side make over?
Besides Tilda images, I mean.

I chose to work with, Dreds.
I fell for this image as soon as I saw her.
The coloring of the dreds was alot of work, but fun
to color just the same. 

I went with the standard Goth color scheme of
purple and black.
Then I went into sparkle overload with all kinds of
glitters, both fine and chunky.


I destashed some purple fleurs and a black feather.
I have tons of these things! Which are near impossible to
wrangle into a container without scrunching them.
And I added a green stick pin to match her eyes.
I almost always color eyes green. Can't help it.

I'm a green eyed lady myself.
  


3 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job making this image over. Love the details and the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have gothed this image up supremely. The hair almost looks 3D! Gorgeous card and the flower with the feather looks fab. No need to even say how good your colouring is cos you probably already know. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glo, this is AMAZING, love your coloring. This image is awesome anyway, but you made her even awesom-er. hee hee :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.