Monday, April 16, 2012

Pink and Black

This week's challenge over at
is Shades of Pink and Black.

As soon as I saw this painting
on Megan's Etsy site, I snatched it up
(along with a couple others), and the same goes
for when I saw the digital image for sale on her
digi site.

This is "Day of the Dead Frida" from
I did give her a bit of a tweeze,
and removed her Frida unibrow. I guess I should have at
least left her eyebrows. Oh well.

I had no problem with the pink and black color scheme.
I used some RV02 on her face for shading, but
I wasn't able to pick it up on camera.
I really dig this card.
Thanks for the challenge Dilly Beans!

This card is also my third and final entry into the


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how you have coloured the top part of the hair it actually looks like individual strands. Gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully colored, fab image. Thank you for joining us Oozak's first challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her. Such Beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.