Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day left overs

Even though Valentine's Day is over,
I still have few projects to share with you.

I made a few VDay cards this year which is a few
more than I usually make.

This is one I haven't shared yet.
I used a stamp by Anna Marine
for Sweet Pea Stamps called, L.O.V.E.

She actually colored up nicely. I am usually quite
intimidated by Sweet Pea images.

I also worked on a custom order for a set of ten 
Valentine's Day ornaments.

The Skully couple was fun to make.
I love the moustache!!!  

I'm not much of a *heart* girl, but after a while
they got much easier to make.
I like this one.  

I made a roly poly bug holding a heart,
and this little spider girl too.
She has a puffy heart on her belly.

Since these were late and my customer ROCKS,
I also made a St. Patty's Day skull with a bowler hat
and a shamrock in his eye.
It's nice to add a little added surprise for good
customer behaviour. 
I'll be showing the St. Pat's skulls in a later post.
I'm making more for my Etsy shoppe.  
 

5 comments:

  1. I hope you will be making more of these they are superb. I so love the skull with the moustache he is way too cool and the roly poly bug wow love them all. \your card is lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so.... naughty!! :)
    Beautiful color job...
    However the special order you did is so amazing!! I love it. What a lucky gift for someone. You are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! The spider on top of the scull is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness - these are all adorable. What a fabulous set you made. Your customer will be sooo pleased. :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. glo - YOU ROCK! the ornaments are FABULOUS and i couldn't be happier with them! thank you so much for making them for me!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.