Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I heard ya missed me! I'm back!!

Whoa, it has been a while since I have posted
anything lately.
I have been very busy filling orders of brains and skulls
and jack-o lanterns. Oh my!
It is a good thing, BUT I miss playing, willy nilly, on whatever
I want, when I want. I am an artiste!!! I am not a trick pony!!

Okay, now that I got that out of the way,
"I vant to show you somethink".

Despite my lack of posts, I am still making cards and Hallowe'en thangs. 
I finally used "Fred and Ginger" from Kraftin' Kimmie.
I paired it with some MS papers from last year's "Vampire" line.
I think the drips are from MS as well.  

And now I will take full credit for these goofy assed eyes!
I thought it was going to look more,
"Look into my eyes and worship me",
but ended up
"Damn these eyes!" LOL!
I am not one to throw away a goofed up image, so I made it work.

I'll be back tomorrow with a disclaimer and a project for this week's
You have been warned!  


4 comments:

  1. I like it! Ginger musta loved those eyes...she's swooning,...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...I am off to check out Kraftin' Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the eyes! Fabulouos card, Glo! Ya know, I think I've gt some of those Kraftin' Kimmie Halloweenies. Hmmm...xxxD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.