Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Summer Zombie preview - Betty

Today's Summer Zombie sneak peek is...

Zombie Betty!!!!

So fun to make these zombies into
such sweet and colorful cards.
I usually make the hair on characters really
bright and nontraditional, but this time I flipped
the script a bit and made the skin really bright
and left the hair very normal colored. 

I had to throw in a brain, pink this time, and
use it as a center for my fleur. Such a fun accent
for these images.

I'll be back tomorrow for yet another 
Zombie sneak peek, before the long awaited
release on Friday at Simply Betty Stamps.  


4 comments:

  1. OOOh, a pink and girly Bwain! Lovin' the summer colors! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your brain looks amazing in the middle of that flower. Love your card it is perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH killer idea with the fleur!! You make me wanna steal all your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she looks good blue and looooooooove those brains!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.