Thursday, April 7, 2011

More Stitchy Bear and some Sparkle too!

One of my goals this year is to "destash" some
of my hoarded crafting products. I have been
trying to include at least one hoarded bit on
every project I make. So far so good.

This is another card I made using one of the silhouette images from
the "Dem Bones" digi set from this week's HDH challenge sponsor,

This key is my destash for this card. It is an awesome
wood cut out from Pork Chop Show on Etsy.
I've got some really creepy baby doll eye cut outs from him
also, I just haven't been able to fit them into a project yet. 

I used another of the Dem Bones images for
a masculine, yet fancy, card.
Yes, I know the ribbon is crooked. I fixed it,
but didn't bother to retake the pictures.
The weird bat brad is the destash here.

Now for some Sparkle.

I have had this Sparkle Creations image for quite
a while and I was so inspired by this week's Sparkle challenge
that I am entering this card in the "Neutrals with a Splash of Color"
challenge.
  
This is "Cruisin' Chloe". LOVE the VW Bugg!!
I went with shades of brown and then some pinks
for my splashes of color.
The ribbon is the destash on this one. Very vintage-ish.
And that paper is tres old. Were talking the Dollar Tree
circa 2005 maybe? It's old, but a perfect match with the image.
Since this is also a birthday card, I am going to enter it in this
week's Birthday Sundaes challenge of "Anything Goes".  

9 comments:

  1. Great projects! I especially love your skellie project! Those silhouttes are way cool and you rocked them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all these cards are FAB i especially LOVE the first 2 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards! Fantastic take on Sparkle's challenge. I love Chloe :) Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely cards! And I love the pink with Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. I love the pink. Thanks for playing with Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards! Love the splash of pink on Chloe! Thanks for playing along with SCRS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Dem Bones and your Sparkle card is beautiful. WOW, what fab coloring! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring, I love the bright pink mixed in with the earthy tones on your last card! Thanks for joining us at Sparkle Creations this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cute card! Great image of the girl in a car! Thanks for playing with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.