Monday, March 7, 2011

Veronica and Gang: Christy

This is Christy , from the new
Veronica and Gang line

I had quite the grandiose plan for this card at the start.
Then I had to re-plan due to a total rookie move on the cutter.
I still went for the labor intensive lacing effect, but ended up
covering it up with Christy.
I did think to take a picture before I added the image.  

I have seen other projects with this element
and I love it! I have never tried it before and am
quite pleased with the outcome.
I just wish I had thought out my sizing and layout a bit more
before I started.

I added the fleurs to Christy's bags to make them purty
and to add some dimension and bling.

The new Veronica and Gang line is super fun to color
and all the images are very versatile for all occasions.
Drop by Simply Betty Stamps shop and check out
all of the great images and supplies Betty has to choose from. 
  

3 comments:

  1. What a cool lacing effect! I don't know if I've seen that before. But I have now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fancy indeed love the corset bit, very nifty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, I love the corset you created on your card. It looks awesome. I hope you are doing well.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.