Saturday, January 1, 2011

Simply Betty Valentine Emo Preview

**This is my second post today.**
**Please scroll down for my Oh Alice! card. **


Today is the first day of previews from
Simply Betty Stamps for the Valentine Emos line.

We are debuting Betty today, and another Emo every day until Friday, the 7th of January.

Betty and the rest of the Emos will be available in digi form on Friday, January 7th at 12 noon. Pre-orders for the Rubber versions will open at that time as well, however the rubber will start shipping Feb. 1st.


Betty is looking quite sweet and maybe, dare I say, "Smitten". 

I made a little tag for the sentiment and then I broke out with a Glow Skull
for my fleur centre. I added some gray pearls and a coordinating ribbon to finish it off.

I LOVE coloring these Emo images and giving them such
colorful outfits and hair and eyes.
I wish I could pull off pink hair and teal eyes.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you'll drop by Simply Betty Stamps and
SBS challenges for another Emo preview tomorrow. 

Gotta go!
It's time for black eyed peas, greens, and cornbread!!
Wishing you a prosperous New Year!!





12 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! I Lurve the colour! I want her hair! The whole card is scrumptious girl!
    Great job!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink hair ROCKS! You totally rocked Betty too! I always love your color combos! I still have my Lola card you mailed me and look it over when I want to do my pink tones on my coloring! Awesome card Glo!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pink skull in the flower! it's very dare I say "cute" lol :) Nice job on the coloring too! Those images are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you colored her dress up. Looks fabulous and so does the card. HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIEND!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girl!! This card is STUPENDOUSLY AMAZINGLY FABULOUSLY GORGEOUS!!! I completely {heart} the colors and your coloring!!!

    Just AMAZING!!

    Crafty Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job Gloria I just love the pink hair and your coloring is just as awesome.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool card! I love how you have done the sentiment and the skull on the flower! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colors are awesome! I like this image also! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh, LOVE THIS!!! Betty's pink hair is TDF and I love the Glow Skull!!!! I don't know who Betty's smitten with, but I'm totally smitten with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too! I would love to rock hot pink hair! Awesome job on the card!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.