Monday, July 26, 2010

Zombies and Toys - How can you go wrong?

Zombies and toys are two of my very favorite things.
Now combine the two and you have yourself one helluva blog site and store.
Recently they were having an "Undead Bazaar" with tons of cool contests
to win tons of cool Zombified swag from some really talented artisans.
The really cool thing about these contests is that you can enter them all and you can win more than one contest.
I won three.
Hell yeah!
I won a key chain from those kinder-friendly folks at 
The entire abomination baby was up for grabs, but as a
runner-up I just got the missing appendage on a key chain.
Cool. 
I am also the proud new owner of a cute Lil' Zombie phone charm from
  
check out their website and Etsy shop for cute zombie goodies.

Lastly, I just found out that I won this bad-a** bracelet
from the fine folks at
Fabulous!
Man, I am on fire!
I need to get to Vegas and throw some dice!

Check out all of these fine folks and their cool creations and stop by the
Zombies and Toys blog for cool zombie info and happenings.

2 comments:

  1. aww these are soooooo brill, love the bracelet well done, what did u enter? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the wins!!! You totally scored :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.