Thursday, July 15, 2010

Birthday Wishes

One of my dearest (and oldest) friends is having a birthday today.
I called her last night to wish her a happy birthday for today, since she was going out of town first thing in the morning. 
Her response was, "Where's my fancy card?".
Now if it was any one else, I would have told them their
fancy card was at the fancy card store.
But, since it was Dani, and since she is probably getting a 
little senile at her age, I let it pass. 
I know she reads my blog pretty regularly, and I didn't want
to ruin the surprise of this card, so I waited to post it,
and forgot to send it!
Luckily, she is out of town and I can drop it in the mail today.
When she gets back on Saturday, she'll have a fancy card to open.
I used my Copics to color these rhinestones. They were clear to begin with.
I was running my mouth to a fellow DT member about how you can color anything with
Copics, including these cool, faceted baubles she had on her recent post.
Well, she informed me that I was sadly mistaken and that after trying to color them with her Copics, they were not attractive at all.
Sorry Eulanda.
I'll just stick to coloring ribbon and rhinestones.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fancy card, Creepy :) Your old senile friend should love it :) Beautiful coloring... all the way down to the rhinestones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this card is stunning i love this image and the colours are amazing, she is love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. BROL!! OMG I'm sitting here killing myself laughin! You're hilarious! The gems look awesome BTW and I do have enough that I'm going to definitely do that! Love this card wow! You outdid yourself. Hey I happen to have a friend like this too. I was late tho so I had to send her 2 cards then she was happy. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous!!! LOVE the colour combo you went with!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous, I so love the colours you have chosen and the colouring is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this will make her day Glo!!! It's beautiful...and I soo wish I could color like you...it's perfect...your colors and, well the whole damn thing...PERFECT!!!!

    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.