Saturday, June 26, 2010

Just bee-cause

How cute is this card?
I think it is really cute and fitting for a masculine card.
I used to have such a hard time making cards for boys.
I am rather proud of my tree.
I get a little intimidated when there is a large area to color,
and I decided to try this dot technique on the tree for texture and shading.
  
This is the inside sentiment.
I just LOVE this little fat bee!

All of the stamps I used on this project, including the sentiments, are from
those fine folks at Hambo Stamps.
Their shop is closed down for a few weeks for summer vacation, starting this Friday,
but feel free to peruse their wares and get inspired! 

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the sentiment and your tree looks amazing! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree is fantastic! I guess you're not intimidated anymore :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.