Friday, February 5, 2010

Josephine's Love Potion #9

This is Josephine. She is one of my favorite new stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
Just in time for Valentine's Day comes Josephine and her magic love potion.
These stamps are incredible! The art is wonderful (I have artwork and magnets from the artist, Anne Rodrigue-she's amazing!!), and so much fun to color and create with. They even come with accessory stamps! How cool is that?! 
  
I kinda ran out of steam on this card only because I wanted to color some more images.
Get ready for a full on assault of Kraftin' Kimmie stamps and cards coming soon!  

2 comments:

  1. She is one of my favorites too but I haven't got her yet. You rocked this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I really love her witchy goodness (ok, I know she's not a witch, but she's using magic and that's good enough for me! Hee Hee!) I really need to get her! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.