Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hambo Hogs and Sketches challenge #3



Here I am coming in right under the wire for this month's Hambo sketch challenge.
Better late than never right?

I used the free digital image that Hambo so generously provided to participate in their challenge. They also have a free piggy image too!


I colored this guy in a while back, probably in the summer time.
Now is a great time to bring a little warmth and sunshine into my workspace since Christmas has officially taken over.


I have had this drink cube stamp for ages (years!!) and it has finally seen ink! Yeah! I think I need to throw more luaus or something so I can get more use out of this stamp.



So, are you gonna play along or what?
The new sketch comes out on the first of the month and you have all month to play!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great card! Those drink glasses work perfectly with the cat image. Thanks again for playing this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out great!! I see free stamps in your future :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.