Tuesday, October 6, 2009

HDH Macabre Monday #8


Here is my submission for this week's challenge over at Haunted Design House. Barb has been busy making the most devilishly delectable goodies, and decided to pass the challenge along to the rest of us. These "Pixie Stix" holders were fashioned from manilla folders! Yup! My friend MacKenzie pulled this one outta her bag of tricks and it couldn't have been easier to make!

 The next card has a goodie cup from Stampin' Up on the front which is so cute! When I first saw these used on other folks' projects, I couldn't understand what the concept was, but once I saw the cup sideways it all made perfect sense!

So cute! I ordered more cups so I could mass produce this for my son's class. I think I'll make more Pixie Stix holders too! Then again, I'm still trying to get my etsy store going. We'll see what I can manage to do with the time I have left before Halloween.

7 comments:

  1. I bought some of these cups and I haven't used them yet. Your projects are Creepy cute. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one, I want one!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are great. Love the pixie stick holders. Your son's classmates will be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, Gloria! I may be case'ing the pixie stix holder ;) And the goodie cup is so cute... Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute and love your scary blog!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.