Friday, October 16, 2009

Creepy Goes International


Man, where does the time go? Seems like it was only last week that I was fat, dumb, and happy just to be making some cute Halloween cards. Now I am fully emersed in the world of Etsy, and making polymer clay crap like my life depends on it! I started my Etsy site on the 5th of October, and since then I have been busy creating and selling my art. I never thought I would actually sell anything, but my friend, (and one of my biggest fans) Dani, talked me into listing a few of my sculptures to see if anyone would buy them. Now I have made 8 sales and even went international with an order from Greece! I am so stoked to have sold one item, let alone multiple items to various people! I figured all the orders would generate from one e-mail and that my husband would be hiding all my stuff that he ordered.
Please take a moment to peruse my goods at my Etsy store.

1 comment:

  1. That is so AWESOME that you're successful on Etsy! I love your little creations.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.